Airtel offers the best proposition in terms of price points, accessibility and ease of purchase. If you need prepaid, you must get Airtel.
There are several offers on prepaid and postpaid connections at the moment, offered across different mobile service providers. These offers are applicable to new as well as existing customers. Most offers pertain to pack prices, or bill adjustments, or discounts for the month, or even offers on prepaid recharge using the mobile service provider’s app.
However, there are very few offers that encompass a range of benefits in one. We’ve noticed that only Airtel’s new prepaid SIM offer is a comprehensive one covering all bases.
- For starters, the new Airtel prepaid SIM offer includes doorstep delivery of your new SIM card in Delhi/NCR. So, all you need to do is book the prepaid SIM and it is delivered to your residence, with no extra effort required on your part!
- Airtel’s new prepaid SIM offer is this: you get two new packs priced at Rs 248 (pack validity 28 days) and Rs 495 (pack validity 84 days). You can book either of these packs online on the Airtel website or smartphone app (myAirtel app)
- Both packs offer unlimited calling, 1.4 GB daily data (replenished every day) and free access to Airtel TV Premium app
- This means that you can call and surf as much as you want, and stream the latest TV shows and films on your mobile phone, wherever you may be
- Plus, you get Airtel’s robust connectivity and extremely fast network speeds. Airtel offers the highest speeds across all mobile service providers as attested to by the Ookla Speed Test every year
- Apart from the benefits listed above, you can easily recharge your Airtel prepaid pack when the validity is over. The recharge is done online on the Airtel website or myAirtel smartphone app. You can get cashback and discounts on recharging using the myAirtel app. Plus, you can change your existing pack at a later date at the time of recharge
How to get the new Airtel prepaid SIM offer:
- Visit the Airtel website or check out the myAirtel app. Go to ‘Prepaid’.
- You will be guided to the new prepaid packs (as mentioned above). Do note that the home delivery feature for these prepaid SIM cards is available only for Delhi/NCR customers at the moment.
- Fill out the form on the web page and give details about your Name, mobile number, address, pin code, locality, and whether you want a new phone number or wish to convert to Airtel prepaid. Hit ‘Buy now’ after you have entered the information.
- Airtel will now contact you shortly to process your request. The SIM card will be delivered to your address within 24 hours if you are in Delhi/NCR.
- The KYC and Aadhaar biometric verification process are completed at your residential address. Thereafter, the SIM card is activated shortly and you can start using it.