How to Purchase from Japan Yahoo Auctions?
Yahoo! Japan Auctions is the biggest auction platform available online in Japan with over 5 million products being sold every day. The auctioning people could be people or companies. They offer high number of goods for every budget and preference. In order to commence searching for items on Yahoo Auctions, all you need to do is tap on “Yahoo Auctions” or select Yahoo Japan Auctions in the search bar. Type in the search bar for the product you are looking for and click “Search”. You can look up for computers and gadgets, music items and books and magazines.
It is an online auction and before you place the bid, you should keep a check on its current price. Also, find out if the item is new or pre-owned, how long has the auction being going on and for how long it will last. Some auctions come with a buyout price too, which means you can buy the product instantly. In case you want to find your item easily, you can use filters to narrow down your search. Below here are some of the things you should keep in mind when placing a bid online at Yahoo Auctions:
- Condition of the product: Make sure you check the condition of the item before placing your bid.
- Auction time: Also ensure that you have sufficient time to add money to your account to place a bid.
- Quantity of the bid: It shows the popularity of the product amongst the buyers. The more bid an item has, the lesser are the chances for you to win the auction.
- Seller’s rank: Go through the feedback regarding the sellers by clicking on the arrows sited next to seller’s name. Do not go for any seller who has more than 10% of negative feedback.
- Shipping fee: If it is not mentioned in the description, it is important for you to find out whether they offer global shipping or domestic shipping. Also find out the shipping fees of inside Japan and outside.
- Vat: Some sellers charge around 8% more than the item price for VAT. It is mentioned in the description, but if it is not there, then it is important to enquire about it once.
- Lastly, confirm the terms and conditions and then you can place your bid.
If you are planning to bid on Japanese online auction website from a different part of the world, other than Japan, then you should use those sites who offer direct bidding. It gives you the control in your hand and you have more chances of winning the bid. Once you have won the auction, then the product is shipped to the Japan warehouse and further transported to you. So, all you need to do is create an account with Easy Auction Japan and avail the benefits of online auction and shopping on Japanese sites securely. So, without wasting a single minute, shop and purchase Japanese products whether you are a Japanese or non-Japanese.