Variety, Quality and Ease of Sending Rakhis Make This Festival More Successful
Raksha Bandhan is a sacred festival that celebrates the bond between brother and sister. On this occasion, sisters tie a rakhi on their brothers’ wrists. Brothers pledge to look after their sisters and so shun evil. This festival has been celebrated for centuries but now brothers gift their sisters something useful or beautiful in return.
Role of e-commerce sites
With the advent of e-commerce stores in India, sending rakhis to brothers in any city of India and in some countries abroad has become very easy and seamless. If it isn’t possible for brothers and sisters to be together on this festival day, at least the sentiment of gifting a rakhi to a brother can be maintained by sending the rakhi to him on time.
Varieties of rakhis
Every year, the market is flooded by new types of rakhis that catch the fancy of rakhi-buyers. So, if you see an exquisitely crafted rakhi and want to send it online to your brother in Kolkata, you can certainly go online and ensure that they make Rakhi delivery to Kolkata on time to your brother.
A look at some of the rakhis that you can choose from this year are:
- Peacock Rakhi: Here, zari work embellishes a red satin base. The rakhi is in the shape of a peacock and throughout its shape, colourful beads and embellishments are added to give it a regal and festive look. Red and green thread work is done on the wings of the peacock while the body of the bird is in trademarked blue with golden zari work.
With a leaf-shaped red bottom piece, this lively peacock rakhi is ready to be picked up. If you’re enamoured by this one, why not go to the popular websites for rakhis and buy from there? One good choice is to buy Rakhis at Rakhi Bazaar.
- Rakhi with Artificial Diamonds: Here’s a wonderfully crafted rakhi embellished with twinkling artificial diamonds. A two-toned thread holds the entire rakhi together which is adorned with several artificial stones in a leaf design, and some copper-coloured beads. The heart of the rakhi twinkles with a large artificial diamond surrounded by smaller stones, raised by golden crowns which lend this rakhi a regal and vibrant look.
- Floral Sudarshan Chakra Rakhi: This is a unique concept for a rakhi because though it looks like a flower, yet it also has the Sudarshan Chakra motif. In the middle, you will find white stones in a circle and near it are placed two small Rudraksh beads. Sequins, beads and balls add the required embellishments.
- Vibrant Maroon Rakhi: This rakhi is held together with golden beads and red thread. At the heart of the rakhi is immense and beautiful zari work above which is a large maroon bead. Both sides also have golden beads that give this rakhi a rich look. By making rakhi delivery in Kolkata of this rakhi where your brother is, you will enrich your relationship with him manifold.
- Ganesha Rakhi: In the middle of this rakhi, you will see a golden coloured Ganesha figurine in metal seated. The rakhi is enhanced by several tulsi beads which render it a neat look. The rakhi is designed to be strong yet aesthetically pleasing. The golden zari work at the end only further enhances the beauty of the rakhi.
The festival fervour of Raksha Bandhan is so high that it’s not surprising that brothers and sisters look for only the best in gifts for each other. This only increases the market for rakhis and return Rakhi gifts not just in volume but quality too. With no constraints on one’s budget at this time, the market is set for some good times this Raksha Bandhan.